Skip to main content

Contact

Sherry Unruh
Communication Editor
sherry.unruh@usd373.org
316-284-6229

SMART Backpacks

Organizations requesting permission to post flyers on this page:
Please see Flyer Distribution Guidelines

To see all flyers currently posted with thumbnail images of the flyers, click the View All view all button imagebutton below.

 

Latest Flyers Posted
RSS feed for SMART Backpacks

The school year starts and so our ministries wind up again. Salem UMC (1st & Old Main) would like to invite you and your families to our Fall Kickoff celebration. On Sunday, September 9th, from 11:30 -2, join us for lunch, inflatables, sno cones, a cookie walk, and more.

Fall Kick-Off Event Flyer
 

Posted 8/17/18
Attachments:

Please see the attached flyers to register for Flag Football, Soccer or Volleyball! 

Youth Fall Sports
 

Posted 7/30/18

Prairie View is partnering with Mirror Inc., and the Newton YMCA, in order to expand tobacco treatment opportunities within the community. Starting on September 11th, Prairie View and Mirror Inc. will be co-facilitating a tobacco treatment group at the Newton YMCA. Please see the attached flyers for more information.

 

Healthy Living Group Poster Healthy Living Group Flyer
 

Posted 7/23/18

Did you know The Newton Athletic Booster Club (NABC) is the official organization of the middle and high school?

We are a non-profit organization run by parents and community volunteers. Thanks to your support, we consistently donate more than $20,000 a year to purchase equipment, uniforms, gymnastic and wrestling mats, tennis court windscreens and other expenditures. We promote school pride by selling clothing and merchandise at Anderson’s Book Store. Our leading source of funds come from memberships and advertising. Booster Club Memberships are 100% profit and advertising sales are 90% profit, the remaining 10% paying for the programs.

 

 Membership Levels: All members are listed in the sports program

 

Engineer’s* -Donation of $300 or more. Family admission (immediate family only) to all home athletic events for middle & high school. Includes 1-2 family activity passes

Black & Gold*- Donation of $125 or more. Single admission to all home athletic events for middle & high school. Includes 1 activity pass

Railer Club- Donation of $50 or more

Sports Booster- Donation of $25 or more

 

*New Members receive 50% off one apparel item (via coupon)

 

Buy your RAILER WEAR at Anderson’s Book & Office Supply, the “Official” outlet for Booster Club clothing & merchandise.

Payments:

 Online: https://usd373-ks.schoolloop.com/RevTrak

 

Mail: 301 North Main ST #110, Newton, KS 67114

 

 ***Passes are available at High School Office***

Want to advertise in the program? Or have questions? Call/Text 316-836-3612 Thank you we appreciate your continued support!

Posted 6/10/18

Enjoy a Birthday Party at the Newton YMCA!

YMCA Birthday Parties
 

 

Posted 1/30/18

SMART Backpacks 
S
ave Money And Reduce Time!

girl backpack callout.jpgAs part of our “virtual backpack” program SMART Backpacks, Newton Public Schools limits the number of flyers sent home with students, and instead posts flyers on the District website here.

Note: Your computer must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed and running to view these files. This free piece of software can be downloaded at http://www.adobe.com/.

Posted flyer information is emailed out periodically to all USD 373 parents. Please contact your child's school to update your contact information if you would like to receive these emails.