All flyers are to be submitted using THIS FORM and will be posted on the SMART Backpacks page for parents & students to view. No materials will be distributed to schools unless submitted by an approved agency partnering with USD 373.
Please read all guidelines before submitting request.
- Organization must be non-profit
- If a fee is charged, scholarships must be available and printed on the flyer.
- Activity must fall within the Newton USD 373 School District boundaries.
- Activity or information must be appropriate for students. Activities should relate to a school function, event or purpose, or relate to an agency that offers widely appealing recreational program options for students.
- Organizations are limited to postings of one a month, with a two-month limit for any one posting.
- The flyer uploaded for submission should be in PDF format, if possible. Microsoft Word, Microsoft Publisher or Microsoft Excel files are also acceptable. File size is limited to 2MB.
- To be considered for approval, all materials must be submitted electronically using the form below. Flyers received via fax, email, postal service or hand delivered can not be considered for approval.
- Only approved organizations partnering with Newton Public Schools will be allowed to have materials distributed in school buildings. All other materials will be posted online only and a reminder notice will be sent out to parents periodically with a link to the posted materials.
- Materials are posted for informational purpose only. Posting does not imply district endorsement of them.
Please use THIS FORM to submit flyer request