Athletics & Activities for Newton High School & Chisholm Middle School
If your athlete does not have a physical scheduled, don't delay!
Physical packets must be turned into the NHS Athletic Office BEFORE athletes will be allowed to participate.
Important dates are as follows:
- Wednesday, February 22 - PHYSICALS DUE
- Thursday, February 23 - Spring Sports Parent Meeting, NHS, 6:30 pm
- Monday, February 27 - First day of practice
- Friday, March 10 - Pay for Participation due
The following are the guidelines for an athlete not returning on a school vehicle from an athletic event:
- Parents/guardians (who have custodial rights) may sign their son/daughter out on a sign out sheet with the coach at the event
- If athlete is NOT signed out and does NOT ride home on a bus/van, disciplinary action will be taken. The athlete could be held out of the next competition date.
- If the athlete needs to ride home with someone other than a parent/guardian, a request has to have been written and delivered, or an email sent to the A.D., by 8:30 am the morning of the contest.
- The coach will receive a copy of note signed off by the A.D. prior to leaving for the event
No news posted