Athletics & Activities for Newton High School & Chisholm Middle School
Annual NHS & CMS Cross Country Watermelon Feed
Tickets/Passes are available for purchase and will admit you to all home HS/MS athletic events and music concerts.
Available Passes include the Family Pass for $200, Adult Activity Ticket for $75, or the Student Activity Ticket for $50. Each ticket gets you into both high school and middle school athletic events during the 2016-2017 school year. Tickets and passes do not admit you to athletic invitational, tournament, or state competitions; the pops and jazz concert, drama productions, or special events. High school & middle school athletics are the best entertainment in town, and these tickets are a great value.
Please see the attached information form with pricing for activity tickets, as well as football and basketball reserved seats. In order to allow openings for reserved seats to be filled, the deadline for keeping your seats from last year is 8/25/16. If you have any questions about the tickets, please call Verlene Keazer, NHS Bookkeeper at 284-6280, ext. 2027 or e-mail at email@example.com.
ALL ages and fitness levels welcome!
See the flyer below for details and registration paperwork.
The following are important dates to remember this fall.
August 8 - NHS & CMS Parent/Athlete Fall Sports Meeting
- 6:30, NHS Auditorium
- After meeting with the Athletic Directors in the auditorium, coaches will share information about the coming season with parents and athletes.
August 11 - NHS & CMS Sports Physicals Due
- Physicals must be on file at NHS before your athlete can participate. Please take completed physical packets to the NHS athletic office beginning August 1. Packets are available at NHS and CMS offices.
August 15 - NHS & CMS Practices Begin
- see FAQs for a list of teams
August 19 - NHS & CMS Pay for Participation Due
- PfP fees will be available to pay online through RevTrak beginning with enrollment. Look for the RevTrak button on the top right corner of this page.
- Online Free and Reduced Fees will be available to pay the first week of the season.
- If the fee is not paid by the deadline, your athlete will have to sit out until paid.
- NHS Fall Sport Picture Day (CMS Picture day TBD)
- NHS & CMS Fall Fest
Other questions? Please see Frequently Asked Questions, top left
Please see the link to the left (Summer Sports Opportunities) for activities that are available for kids this summer. These opportunities are organized by individual coaches. Please refer to the attachments for all dates, times, locations, and payment information.
Please see Frequently Asked Questions to the left for important dates for next year!
No news posted