You can register to vote 3 different ways-
- Online through the Kansas Department of Revenue. In order to register online, you do have to upload citizenship documents.
- By Mail – Download the state application
- CALL or EMAIL the Harvey County Election office at 316-284-6839 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Kansas Voter Registration Application. (complete, sign and return to election office)
Applications can be returned in-person, by mail, fax or email. Proof of citizenship documentation required for first time registrants. More information here.
Some things to remember:
- High school seniors can register to vote now as long as they will be 18 prior to the election date
- If a you are unaffiliated to a party, you CAN vote in the primary, BUT the party you choose to vote for in the primary becomes your affiliation for the general election. You can switch again after Sept. 1.
- Remember that if your name or address has changed you must submit a new Kansas Voter Registration Application at least 21 days prior to election day. Party Affiliation changes for the August 2 primary must be completed prior to noon on June 1.