Skip to main content

Application Process

Our application process is now exclusively online and we are no longer accepting paper applications. To view current job listings or to apply for a position complete an application using our online portal. 

Note: If there is not a specific job posting available, please use Future Classified Position* or Future Licensed Position.

If you wish to apply for an Emergency Substitute License, you may do so by visiting the Kansas Department of Education website.

*Classified indicates support positions (custodian, food service, paraeducator etc.)