No news posted
Active Parenting Now!
A Class for Parents of 4-13 Year Olds
This program will help you learn ways to raise responsible children who are able to resist negative peer pressure. You’ll learn non-violent discipline techniques and effective communication.
* Improve communication with your children
* Teach responsibility and other important values
* Cope with difficult topics such as drugs, violence and sex
* Defuse power struggles with your children
* Stimulate independence as your child grows older
1, 2, 3, 4 Parents!
Millions of parents have achieved success with 1, 2, 3, 4 Parents!
1, 2, 3, 4 Parents! teaches stages of development and more. Created by Active Parenting Publishers and Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, 1, 2, 3, 4 Parents! is a multicultural video and discussion program for parents of children in the 1- to 4-year-old age group. Written by Michael H. Popkin, Ph.D., Betsy Gard, Ph.D., and Marilyn Montgomery, Ph.D., this program addresses basic parenting skills and is perfect for the new parent.