Athletics & Activities for Newton High School & Chisholm Middle School
It is time to schedule your athlete's physical!
- KSHSAA requires physicals to be dated May 1, 2017 - April 30, 2018, for the upcoming school year. This includes this summer's conditioning in USD 373.
- Beginning on May 1st, the physical packet will be available at NHS, CMS, and SF. It will be salmon colored.
- Packets from previous years will not be accepted.
- Make sure to pick up a packet at one of the schools. Physicians often have the last 2 pages but not the entire packet.
- Participation will not be allowed until the packet is complete and submitted to the NHS athletic office. Completed physical packets are required for ALL school related athletic activities. This includes weights & conditioning, coach sponsored camps, cross country, soccer, basketball, football, volleyball, etc.
See FAQ for details about next year.
Strength and Conditioning information and forms will also be available on May 1st.
Interested in a camp or clinic this summer?
Visit the link to the left for information that is shared with the athletic department: Summer Sports Opportunities
The following are the guidelines for an athlete not returning on a school vehicle from an athletic event:
- Parents/guardians (who have custodial rights) may sign their son/daughter out on a sign out sheet with the coach at the event
- If athlete is NOT signed out and does NOT ride home on a bus/van, disciplinary action will be taken. The athlete could be held out of the next competition date.
- If the athlete needs to ride home with someone other than a parent/guardian, a request has to have been written and delivered, or an email sent to the A.D., by 8:30 am the morning of the contest.
- The coach will receive a copy of note signed off by the A.D. prior to leaving for the event
No news posted