Skip to main content

Household Economic Survey

It is very important to fill these out. Families will receive a deduction of $10 for enrollment fees and $10 for textbook fees (if applicable) per student in their household. 

More information (including a Q&A) about the survey, consent form and discounts that ALL families are eligible for was emailed to families and is also available here.


Forms may be filled out/submitted electronically or returned to the business office at McKinley Administrative Center.

Submitting Forms Electronically


Steps to fill out and submit both the survey and consent form:

On a desktop (PC or MAC) or Chromebook computer:

  1. Make sure you have a current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader installedFree Acrobat Reader download available here

  2. Download/Save the Survey or Consent form onto your computer 
    Right-click on the file name and choose Save link as.

    For additional help with downloading a file using the Chrome browser, go to: Chrome Help: Downloading a File

  3. Open the form file
    Locate the downloaded file on your computer and right-click the file name. Select "Open with... Adobe Acrobat Reader" from the menu.
    Note: Opening the file in a browser window may not let you fill out &/or sign the form(s).

  4. Fill out and sign the form
    If additional students need to be added, check the box and include those names when submitting the form (Step #6).

    To sign the form electronically in Acrobat Reader: 
    Simply type your name OR 
    Click the Sign (pen) icon pen tool icon in the top toolbar (you may need to find and select Sign and Fill from the sidebar first). Type or draw your signature (or upload a scanned signature) before dragging and dropping it on the signature line of the form.

  5. Save the form
    Click the Save icon save icon to save your completed form OR
    choose File, Save as... to select a different location to save your form.

  6. Submit your forms
    Survey & consent (waiver) forms can be submitted here.

    Printed forms may also be filled out by hand and scanned before submitting.

All applicable discounts will be applied at the time student fees are submitted. 

Paper copies of forms

Survey and consent forms may be printed out or picked up from McKinley Administrative Center. 

Return all completed forms to:
Andrea Saenz
McKinley Administrative Center
308 East First Street
Newton, KS 67114

Printed copies may also be filled out, scanned and submitted electronically.

Survey and consent forms will also be available during the Summer Help Sessions on July 13 14 & 15 and at One Stop Enrollment for new families on July 27.

Free & Reduced Applications

The economic survey (above) replaces the free & reduced application.

Fee PaymentS

In order to accomodate for the economic survey, the first date to make payments on fees is July 15. 

transparent decorative square

Get Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
pdf viewer is required for online forms

Survey Assistance

Enroll Help

For assistance with completing the household economic survey & consent forms, use the online help button (above) or call 316-284-6217.


Notice of Nondiscrimination
In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its agencies, offices and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the agency (state or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at Filing a Program Discrimination Complaint as a USDA Customer; at any USDA office; or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1)   Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2)   Fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3)   Email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.