Skip to main content

Food Service Information

Meal Menus and Accounts

USD 373 is committed to watching the calorie and fat intake of our students. We use a service called Nu Menus that provides a nutrient breakdown, per age group, for our school meals. Menus with the nutrient breakdown are available on the website. They will also be sent home with elementary and middle school students so that both students and parents will be able to make healthy choices.

Each student will have a breakfast/lunch account. You may deposit any amount of money to the account for your student to purchase meals. Middle and High School students also have the option of purchasing items from the A la Carte program. You may sign a form if you do not wish your student to use the A la Carte line. If you have questions, please call the school your student attends and ask for the person who handles Food Service accounts.

If you have questions regarding the lunch program, please call me at 284-6297, email or contact your child’s school office.

Elaine Gaeddert
Director of Food Service

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at the USDA website - How to file a program discrimination complaint and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

  1. Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
  2. Fax: (202) 690-7442; or
  3. Email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.